Posted by Carolyn on 22/01/2021
Google Ad Grants – a guide for charities
This webinar led by Carolyn and Matt covers:
- What Google Ad Grants are
- How Google Ads work generally
- Whether Google Ad Grants are right for your charity
- How to set up a Google Ad Grants account
- How to maintain your Google Ad Grants account
- Case studies of Google Ad Grants and results
... and all in 45 minutes.
To get access to the slides and the webinar recording, either log in or enter your email address. This will also sign you up for our regular newsletter:
About Carolyn and Matt
Carolyn is an experienced journalist working at The Times amongst many other publications. As well as supporting charities with Google Ad Grants, she manages social media campaigns and writes anything that needs to be written.
Matt is an experienced Digital Marketing expert, most recently as VP of Digital Marketing at Gartner Group. As well as being a Blumer he also has his own business, Revitalise Marketing.
Blumers who can help with this
Book me for Office work, Marketing, Managing social media and 7 other tasks
Book me for Crafts and Hobbies, General Marketing, Managing social media and 1 other tasks