Workload Survey - March 2021
- 75% of charities feel that their workload during the pandemic has been much higher than usual
- 48% said that greater complexity has had the biggest impact on their workload
- 71% think that once lockdown is lifted their workload will be higher than before the pandemic
Following the workload webinar, 24 of the attendees filled in a survey.
Twenty-three of the respondents work in charities with annual turnovers of less than £1.5m
Thirteen are chief executives and six are senior managers.
1. During the pandemic has your workload been:
2. If it has increased, which of the following has had the greatest impact?
3. Which of the following would help most in relieving your workload?
4. What is the greatest barrier to getting more support?
5. Once lockdown is lifted do you think your workload will be