Posted by Jenny on 10/03/2021
Managing workload in Charities
Small charities consistently report that workload is their single biggest challenge. It is also the most intractable. So what can you do about it?
In this webinar, Blumers and experienced charity chief executives Jenny Davison and Dr Alex Evans share their experiences of dealing with this challenge.
Amongst other things, they cover:
- How to tell when your workload is excessive
- How to decide what to do (and what not to do)
- How to get help which is genuinely helpful
- How to find time, space and money to look after yourself
- How to take a strategic approach to managing workload
To get access to the webinar recording, either log in or enter your email address. This will also sign you up for our regular newsletter:
About Jenny and Alex
Jenny has over twenty-five years of experience in the voluntary sector including seven years as chief executive of Elders Voice.
Alex has worked in the voluntary sector for more than twenty years, starting as a frontline worker. For the past ten years he has held leadership roles in a number of organisations including Time and Talents, London Youth and St Mungo’s.